Benefits of Joining CAPA
- CAPA gives you a voice at the state level on issues important to the industry. CAPA takes an active role in governmental affairs, representing the industry's position with public agencies and the North Carolina General Assembly.
- CAPA has an active presence at the General Assembly and lobbies to maintain funding for transportation needs in North Carolina.
- CAPA keeps up with environmental regulation affecting the HMA industry. We act as a clearinghouse for information, and meet regularly with regulating agencies to represent our member's interests.
- CAPA committees provide an avenue for partnerships with state agencies as new regulations and specifications are developed. Participation in CAPA committees gives members an opportunity to build relationships with agency representatives, such as DOT staff.
- CAPA sponsors workshops, training, and seminars. CAPA members receive earliest notice and discounted registration for all such programs.
- CAPA provides members an opportunity to network with colleagues and to share information on important issues for the hot mix asphalt industry.
- CAPA's annual meeting, which includes informative sessions with topnotch speakers and first rate social events and entertainment, is open only to members.
To begin our membership process, click the appopriate link below: